Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Pictures from the rally

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains

Try VISIAN

You are right. Adobe was thwarted our best efforts. I bet if you call HQ you can get it. You might also drop a note to VISIAN. It took a lot of pictures and that might be one of his.

Quote Originally Posted by bradgs View Post
    Paul, you are right about the pictures you load but the ones on the bmwmoa rally pictures home page don't have the same save image message. I am picture 11/30 with my girlfriend in the registration tent getting signed up. The don't give the copy option.

BradGS
    brad - sorry... didn't see this discussion going on and i am not exactly sure what you're looking for. could you please pm me, or send an em?

ian
    Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Late to the party but here are my photos.... I will try to go back and link some key ones later....

http://bradfordbenn.smugmug.com/gallery/3163435
    Last edited by BradfordBenn; 08-03-2007 at 02:11 AM.
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by PAULBACH View Post

And then on Monday the monsoon came 

Reminded me of the winds and rain off the Southwest Coast of India in the month of June

The camera stopped the blades but in person the windmillÔÇÖs blades were a blur.

When the storm ended; instant landscape for GS riders

More than one tent got tipped on its side. Paul Glaves explained earlier how his tent poles were snapped.

But Camp Gears carried on. The resourceful Dave Hough moved his seminar inside.

Paul, That's my grey tent in the center on fourth pic & on the right in the fifth. We were standing in the barn with our hands on our heads hoping our tents didn't join the others rolling across the field to the fence. You were standing right beside my bike when you took the photo's.
    Go like hell, You'll get there quicker
    05-GS Rock Red 86k miles
    2013 TW200