Thread: Night at Cubanitas

Night at Cubanitas

We had a great time!

Will those attendees who took pictures please pm me asap?

Thank you,
    Howard
    "What is beautiful is simple, and what is simple always works"....Kalashnikov, inventor of the AK-47.
    Currently bikeless, but looking hard! "Center yourself in the vertizontal. Ride a motorcycle...namaste' "

RK Ryder
    I didn't have a camera that night; wish I had taken one. Thank you Howard for organizing a really enjoyable evening. It was much appreciated. I am hoping that when diners/riders get home they'll see your message and post their pictures.
    Paul
    Retired and riding my RTs, the '87 K100 & the '98 R1100 !
    Treasurer of the Forest City Motorrad Club #159
    Knights of the Roundel #333

paul

The pleasure was mine.
    I am meeting some people at Cubanitas this weekend. C'mon down!
    "What is beautiful is simple, and what is simple always works"....Kalashnikov, inventor of the AK-47.
    Currently bikeless, but looking hard! "Center yourself in the vertizontal. Ride a motorcycle...namaste' "

Thanks for organizing the diner. It was a great way to meet some forum people and a really good place to eat. Just the things I needed. No pictures, sorry. Hope you can find the lady, that was shooting all the pictures.
    Bernie Echt
    Jacksonville, FL
    2007 R1200RT Double Silver, 2000 R11RT sold (103K)
    MOA#92589, BMWNEF, BMW Outriders, BMW-RA, AMA

ninetysix

Thumbs up party crashers

Hello Howard

Kathy and I had great time!
    Met a bunch of new friends and ate some fabulous food! Definitely a highlight of the event. Kathy going to download her pictures and we should have them to you before the weekend is out. We'll post them here as well.
    The ride home was uneventful(very sadly, not for others). I bought all new "gear" at the event but, unlike the trip down, could hardly find a rain drop on the way home. Felt a bit strange after 30+ years with the same leather(scottish ancestry),but a good strange.

Thank you, Howard, for the opportunity and the hospitality.
    (You gotta love this Forum!)

Ride Safe,

Darrell

ninetysix-darrel and kathy

I sent you a PM.

Yes, we had a great time.

I think everyone really enjoyed themselves because this was something new.

ninetysix
    P.S. What news of "the cat"

the cat

Xena is adapting to 3 legs. She is ok on hard surfaces but not ok on things like beds where the terrain moves. She can climb/partally jump stairs, but she cannot jump on to her old haunts.

bump

hey people!

please send your pics to me, asap.