Thread: Two messages of thanks

Poor man's k-bike owner kreinke's Avatar

Two messages of thanks

1. Thanks for a great rally to all those who set it up....but more importantly....

2. Thanks to all the rally participants for coming to our wonderful state. I hope you enjoyed visiting Wisconsin as much as we enjoy living here. At every opportunity I hope you got off the "slab" and got to see the real Wisconsin.

It was truly an honor showing and sharing our state with you. Kind of like taking friends on a tour of your house.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" Benjamin Franklin
    Member Suzuki America luge-less luge team MOA 121830, IBA 20994

The State of Wisconsin was the highlight.

The rally was great and all that but the state of Wisconsin was beautiful! The people are so nice and the food was outstanding. If this is what the summer weather is like all the time, I plan on returning every summer. Thank you.

Poor man's k-bike owner kreinke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by t7389sg View Post
    The rally was great and all that but the state of Wisconsin was beautiful! The people are so nice and the food was outstanding. If this is what the summer weather is like all the time, I plan on returning every summer. Thank you.
    Unfortunately weather like this past week is the exception rather than the rule. The week before was 90+ deg F! The saying we have in thsi state is that if you don't like the weather just wait an hour, it'll change.

Usually Wisconsin seems to enjoy nice weather on Monday-Thursday but it typically deteriorates on the weekends (blame Murphy).
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" Benjamin Franklin
    Member Suzuki America luge-less luge team MOA 121830, IBA 20994