Thread: so many choices

Smile so many choices

So many seminars....

Will the seminars be recorded? I cannot be at two places at once regardless of how efficiently I lay out my schedule.
    "What is beautiful is simple, and what is simple always works"....Kalashnikov, inventor of the AK-47.
    Currently bikeless, but looking hard! "Center yourself in the vertizontal. Ride a motorcycle...namaste' "

Quote Originally Posted by ultracyclist View Post
    So many seminars....

Will the seminars be recorded? I cannot be at two places at once regardless of how efficiently I lay out my schedule.
    That would be pretty cool; record the sessions and then make them available online for members... or turn it into a moneymaking idea and put it all on DVD and sell them.

Last year was my first rally and I missed a lot of things I thought I would attend... I still had a great time, of course. I figure this year will be more of the same!

Bikes, Guitars, and ... beemokat's Avatar

Recording seminars

That's what I do on my day job!
    Wherever you go, there you are.

Well, why not?

I move, and I await a second on my motion, that Beemocat be put in charge of recording the seminars at the next rally.

The "Recording Chairperson" will have the authority to do what ever it takes to make the MOA membership happy.

Good Luck.

hey, Beemocat, did find your way up to Duluth to buy that custom Aerostich outfit?

In any event, I enjoyed riding with you at the rally.
    "What is beautiful is simple, and what is simple always works"....Kalashnikov, inventor of the AK-47.
    Currently bikeless, but looking hard! "Center yourself in the vertizontal. Ride a motorcycle...namaste' "

Bikes, Guitars, and ... beemokat's Avatar

Didn't make Duluth

Quote Originally Posted by ultracyclist View Post
    I move, and I await a second on my motion, that Beemocat be put in charge of recording the seminars at the next rally.

The "Recording Chairperson" will have the authority to do what ever it takes to make the MOA membership happy.

Good Luck.

hey, Beemocat, did find your way up to Duluth to buy that custom Aerostich outfit?

In any event, I enjoyed riding with you at the rally.
    No, Howard, I kept my money in my pocket and rode around western Wisconsin in the gear I had...and had a great time too.
    Wherever you go, there you are.