Thread: prereg trouble; is it just me?

CustomSarge

prereg trouble; is it just me?

I can't login to preregister for National, it just ignores the info & returns to the login screen. No error message & I'm fairly certain of my info. I use Explorer 5.50 & tried Firefox too. What am I missing?... TNX <<<)))

SNC1923
    It is just you.

Well, at least it wasn't me.

Why not give the Country Store a call? They have been amazingly helpful to me, and I'm sure they can straighten you out or at least point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

DAVEMISEVICH
    Not just you. I had to have my password reset, I'm still not clear if my username/password was case senstive or what was wrong.

I typed in the info I thought was right and it wouldn't log me on. I then copy/pasted the same info sent to me by the admin and it worked. Case was different.

Then I couldn't complete my prereg, kept stating that one of my riders didn't qualify for the toddler rate. That was firefox, I was told to try IE, so did, and that worked.

Great support getting it solved. See you in West Bend!

CustomSarge

like so many oversights

It didn't dawn on me that, if you've Ever registered as a member: that name & password are what you use. I hadn't used it in 2 years & flat forgot I'd done it (DOHH). TNX to MOA HQ, squared me up in <30 seconds... C U in WB <<<)))