Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Post a picture of your hexhead.

It is a nice clear photo. What kind of camera are you using?

100_1059.jpg
    Just noticed I never posted a pix of my bike.
    Last spring, (2008) while passing through Flaggstaf.
    I love my RT

Me on my bike in about 78 degrees F, laughing at a joke, during a 1.5 hour wait to cross back into the US. It was a 285 mile run-in to Mexico's Puerto Pe??asco to sit at the beach/soak in the spa/eat out a few meals/stay overnight, and this was the start of the 250 mile run home the next day on AZ's curvaceous 85. The weather was gorgeous. The trip was pure fun!

My bike shown here
    Jordan M, MOA #24434
    My Blog

Lumpycam
    Quote Originally Posted by scottgp View Post
    It is a nice clear photo. What kind of camera are you using?
    Canon 5D mk1 with 50mm ãÆ1.4. I'm shooting more now with a small Canon IXUS so it fits in my pocket when i don't have a tank bag.

BklynPete
    it's funny, but i have been getting notices from the oilhead section (back when i had a '98 R1100RT) all these years, but never posted a picture of my '06 R1200RT. i've just come back to the forum after a few years
    Attached Images Attached Images

DWR302
    New Member, first BMW. Fantastic bike. Can't stay off the thing. Gonna check out every back road in Florida. Lotsa oranges and cows. Love the smell of fresh...uh, pastures in the morning.

Lots of . . pastures

Beautiful bike, David. I agree on the "perfect bike" sentiment. Lots of pastures east and south, down near the Lake, but the roads tend to be straight and flat. With a few exceptions, most of the fun roads seem to be north of I-4. I think I rode most of them yesterday.

I just noticed the shrouds on your instrument cluster -- is that stock, or an option? I usually don't have trouble reading the speedo or tach, but the computer display is hard to read because of reflections. I took some "paint protector" film and buffed it a little with a scotchbrite pad and cut a piece to fit over the display, and that helps a little, but those shades would help.
    Ray King
    R1200C; R1200RT
    MOA, RA, IBA, AMA
    Jacksonville, FL

Quote Originally Posted by DWR302 View Post
    New Member, first BMW. Fantastic bike. Can't stay off the thing. Gonna check out every back road .........
    let the addiction begin

nice ride David - I think Biarritz Blue is an awesome color - enjoy, my friend
    Bruce
    MOA#147760/AMA#228900
    www.streetmasters.info

DWR302
    Thanks for the comments guys. Ray the shroud is from the K1200GT. Still some glare on the speedo at times tho. Your right about lots of straight roads down here. But I am finding some bent ones too.

oilhands

My 2007 R1200RT

I'm new to BMW Motorrad. This bike was a gift from my brother. Once he is home from Walter Reed later this month we plan on doing some serious riding.

New to BMWMOA and BMW's

Hello to all, first post here and wanted to share some quick pics. I am new to the site and BMW's. Here are some pics of my new (new to me) 07 from my first real ride and after. Thanks to all for some great pics of some beautiful bikes and new ideas for some mods.

Just picked up

2008 R1200R w/9350 miles,ABS computer & reconstructed title. Tank bag from my K75S. 1st time in the driveway. less then 1/2 price of book. I love it!
    Rebel

Quote Originally Posted by oilhands View Post
    I'm new to BMW Motorrad. This bike was a gift from my brother. Once he is home from Walter Reed later this month we plan on doing some serious riding.
    You have a very, very nice brother.
    Kevin Huddy
    Intrepid Incompetent
    Tm Pterodactyl MT Outpost

TALLPAULS

2007 1200rt

This is my 2007 1200RT with 39K miles.

Radio/CD Player/MP3, Wunderlich engine protection bars, front fender extension, handlebar bar risers, PIAA 1100X driving lights, large windshield

Here's my bike on it's first road trip.