Thread: Post a picture of your hexhead.

Threaded View

Here is my new(to me) 2008 GSA. My first real MC(other than dirt bikes as a kid). Pulled the trigger 3 weeks ago after months of digging and comparo shopping. Bought her from a great guy in Grand Rapids, MI who had only put 20k on her and really kept her up. Flew up on Sunday and drove her the 1,000+ miles back to Atlanta, GA, making sure to take in about 200+ miles of the Blue Ridge Parkway en route. A great first trip. Looking forward to getting involved in the local rider scene and doing some cross country when I can.

We (my wife & dog & I) are just back from a 3 year Caribbean sailing sabbatical, 10,000 miles, spanning Maine to Grenada. Already sold the boat and moving ashore to go back to work, so won't have as much time to roam, but it seems like a good distraction for shorter, weekend trips. Already have a Baja trip planned with my cruising buddy for next year. Bummer is the dog can't really ride(unless I get a sidecar). Look forward to spinning yarns on the forum and getting good advice.
    Attached Images Attached Images