Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Rustic Road Patch

And thank you, Jack! You made it happen. I had a great time riding and meeting so many of the other riders. A perfect day and a great group. Kudo's to Mark as a ride leader as well. Job well done.

Thumbs up My compliments to the Chef!

Quote Originally Posted by JCabranes View Post
    From the Rally site take County Hwy P South to State Hwy 60...

at County Hwy B turn left and STOP at the Rustic Road sign and take photo

at Waterville Road turn right and STOP at the Rustic Road sign and take photo

at Maple Road turn right and STOP at the Rustic Road sign and take photo

at Oak Knoll Road turn right and STOP at the Rustic Road sign and take photo

veer right onto Kearney Road and STOP at the Rustic Road sign and take photo

at Brever Road turn right and STOP at the Rustic Road sign and take photo

at County Hwy B turn left and STOP at the Rustic Road sign and take photo

at 3 Mile Road turn right and STOP at the Rustic Road sign and take photo

at Hillcrest Road turn right and STOP at the Rustic Road sign and take photo

at Loomis Road turn right and STOP at the Rustic Road sign and take photo

That's your 10th photo, make your way back to the rally.
    Jack, I used the directions you provided. They were great! With a GPS and your easy-to-follow route, we were able to complete the ride on Thursday. On Friday I turned in the details and now have a nice patch to add to my collection.

Many thanks for adding some local roads worth riding to all that the MOA outlined. The Rustic Roads tour and others listed on this Forum helped make my rally.

Cheers,
    Robert
    Cary, NC

JCABRANES
    Quote Originally Posted by longriderdesign View Post
    Jack, I used the directions you provided. They were great! With a GPS and your easy-to-follow route, we were able to complete the ride on Thursday. On Friday I turned in the details and now have a nice patch to add to my collection.

Many thanks for adding some local roads worth riding to all that the MOA outlined. The Rustic Roads tour and others listed on this Forum helped make my rally.

Cheers,
    Robert
    Cary, NC
    Glad to be of service. Hope to be able to do the same for you next year (sans patch). Speaking of easy to follow route, on Saturday the DOT guy giving out the patches told me he had received a complaint that the directions were so vague that the couple that had tried to follow them wound up in Sturgeon Bay (some 150 miles in the opposite direction). Can't see how that happened but I know it wasn't because of the directions.
    Last edited by JCabranes; 07-17-2007 at 12:11 AM.

Rustic Road Patch

Great fun on the Rustic Road Ride and the Cubanitas Ride. Many thanks for Jack and the many who put this all together. Much appreciated!
    RogerJ & Juanita

Thanks for a great ride with terrific scenery and some interesting folks from all over. Had a blast at my first rally. Thank you all.
    Brian Miller - Surprise, AZ
    2006 BMW R1200GS :: 2005 BMW F650CS :: 2005 Ducati Monster S2R

Bikes, Guitars, and ... beemokat's Avatar

Thumbs up Road Captains

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know "Road Captain" isn't standard MOA language, I borrowed it from HOG because it seemed appropriate.
    Here's Jack & Kristen, our Rustic Road captains:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wherever you go, there you are.