Thread: Who is Moe Dixon???

RAYGUN

Who is Moe Dixon???

Looked in the June ON out of curiousity, to see who was the big act at the Rally. I don't consider myself young being 42 years old, but I don't know these performers in the line up. I am not able to attend this years rally. I hope when I am, there will be some entertainment to draw a younger motorcyclist.
    Last edited by raygun; 05-30-2007 at 02:15 AM.

Look here: Moe Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by raygun View Post
    Looked in the June ON out of curiousity, to see who was the big act at the Rally. I don't consider myself young being 42 years old, but I don't know these performers in the line up. I am not able to attend this years rally. I hope when I am there will be some entertainment to draw a younger motorcyclist.
    Raygun:

I'm a young 49 y/o and I don't know any of these acts either. I'm glad to hear your comments. Oh well, I'll have a great time at the rally anyway..............

Tim
    Tim Hebert
    aka
    Green Mountain Crewzr
    '99 R1200C
    '73 R60/5 Toaster
    BMW MOA #124866, BMW MOV #1080

RAYGUN

Don't get me wrong

Just because I have not heard of them, does'nt mean they are not wonderful. I think after reading my post myself, it rings with some negative tone. If and when I am able to attend the Rally, the music will just be a plus.

Looked in the June ON out of curiousity, to see who was the big act at the Rally. I don't consider myself young being 42 years old, but I don't know these performers in the line up. I am not able to attend this years rally. I hope when I am, there will be some entertainment to draw a younger motorcyclist.

It's May 29th and you have your JUNE ON?????????????????????????????????
    I used to post here, but now I don't.

Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://www.bigbend.net/users/glaves

Pastor Passum

June??????? It's May 30th and I just got April and May issues today! Hey, maybe I'll get June tomorrow

Jim

RAYGUN
    I must be living in the right Postal Zone. I get mine right before the beginning of the month. Did'nt mean to ruin the surprise.