Thread: Flea Market Question

Lobby

Flea Market Question

Folks,

Do ads placed in this online forum automatically get placed in the magazine?

I just placed an ad in the forum, but when I tried to place the same ad (with the same title) in the mag, it bounced.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobby View Post
    Folks,

Do ads placed in this online forum automatically get placed in the magazine?

I just placed an ad in the forum, but when I tried to place the same ad (with the same title) in the mag, it bounced.

Thanks!

Lobby
    Whatcha doin' around here?

Ads placed on-line do not get placed in the magazine. What do you mean by "bounced"? The submission form for magazine flea market ads appears to be working.

Lobby

I'm trying to sell a bike and actually get value from my MOA membership, that's what!

Re the ad: all I know is when I used the same title for the magazine, the site told me I couldn't do that. Said that title was already in use, or some such.

Should I try to place the mag ad again? Or, will you buy the bike?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobby View Post

I'm trying to sell a bike and actually get value from my MOA membership, that's what!

Re the ad: all I know is when I used the same title for the magazine, the site told me I couldn't do that. Said that title was already in use, or some such.

Should I try to place the mag ad again? Or, will you buy the bike?
    If you'll take paintings as payment.

It sounds like you tried to submit two ads via the on-line flea market link instead of one to the on-line flea market and one to the magazine. To submit an ad for the magazine go here.