Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: The Big GIG: NYC Motorcycle Show

'99 '03 '06 National Co-Rally Chair Friedle's Avatar

Big Gig

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaZanetti View Post
    i certainly hope not!

i have two pet buns!
    My sister and brother in law also had two rabbitts. Names were "Hassen" and the second was "Pfeffer".

Friedle
    Ride fast safely

'99 '03 '06 National Co-Rally Chair Friedle's Avatar

Big Gig

Thanks to all the people who organized, contributed to, and viewed this thread.
    The show was a Big Success! It was as much a pleasure to say hello to the many current BMW MOA members who stopped by our booth as it was to welcome approximately 60 new members to the MOA family.

My only regret was not being able to join the crew for lunch and dinner on Friday,
    although some distinguished members of the MOA "home office" managed to join in the fun.

No Dorothy, it's not Missouri!

Friedle
    Ride fast safely

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains
    StatDawg has just about everything necessary to make it all a success. Start small and grow but like Nike - Just Do It!

The International Motorcycle Shows are good draws since they have all the toys and farkle.

Take lots of pictures to show afterward. Be sure to get name and number of each person in picture for caption use at BMW MOA HQ.

Most important - HAVE FUN The Big GIG had a great time.

And like StatDawg says, we can use the same rally site again and again and again.
    Last edited by PAULBACH; 02-08-2007 at 03:18 PM. Reason: grammar and content
    Paul Bachorz - F Twins Moderator
    RA Rallymeister - Pownal, Vermont
    Click here.

Re: BUMP

Thread bump to Where? or did I miss something

SNOONE
    Quote Originally Posted by redrider View Post
    Thread bump to Where? or did I miss something
    What he said!

Quote Originally Posted by tessler View Post
    While we're waiting for the pages of the calendar to turn to late January 2007, you can get a taste for some of the jabber on the street here in Gotham.

Overheard in New York is a very funny web site that offers some of the most bizarre, hysterical, and mysterious conversations overheard on the sidewalks of our fair city.

A small (rated "G") sample*:

Conductor: This train is very crowded. If you cannot fit, please step back and wait for the next train. If you manage to get onto this very crowded train, look at the person next to you and tell them, "Howdy!"--Queens bound F train

* If you're easily offended by frank, uncensored language, you might not want to click through.
    Now that is one hilarious website! thanks for sharing.
    Jerry White
    96 R1100RS