Thread: Ride to Charleston

Thumbs up Ride to Charleston

Some of here in Ohio are trying to get a group together to ride to the rally on Thursday morning. We will be staying at the Holiday Inn Marietta,Ohio Wednesday night and hope to see some ridders show up by Noon on Thursday for the ride to Charleston anyone interested can E-Mail me or reply to post
    John

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar

Question

I am going to be riding in from South Bend, IN. Looking at the map it is a little out of the way, but I will let you know. Any one want to go from South Bend to the Rally?
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

Brad,
    I'm also from South Bend and plan to ride to the rally. My wife and I are riding our k1200lt and leaving a few days early to tour a little of southeastern Ohio on the way to Charleston. We do plan on meeting the group in Marietta for the ride into the rally.
    If you're not yet a member of the Michiana BMW club you should check it out. The link can be found on the SB BMW dealership page. Membership will get you a 10 percent discount on parts and accessories at the dealership!! I believe there are other members planning on making the trip.
    Drop me a line...we can compare trip plans!
    Paul Rakestraw
    '01 K1200LT
    South Bend, IN

jmosier

Ride to Charleston

A group (three of us) are leaving Thursday am from north Jersey (Montclair area). We plan to ride through to WV. Early rise - late arrive. Anyone want to join us?

Jerry Mosier