Thread: Ride Across the US in 9 days

Ride Across the US in 9 days

http://bradandchrismotorcycleadventures.blogspot.com

bradandchrismotorcycleadventures.blogspot.com

Not sure which link above will work best

We are riding from Cincinnati, currently in California and about to do the coast.

This is a riding trip, so little sight seeing. But we have done 3 national parks and Mount Rushmore.

Posting each day.

I am on my 1200R and Chris is on his GS

GeoDude
    I kind of tripped over your ride report. I saw your title and thought "9 days to ride across the US, that's not so tough" having rode from Sacramento to Asheville in 6 and had aching joints to show for it. Then read and realized you meant there AND back in 9 days. Now that's entirely different.

Great report and pics. Definitely a trip to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by kejorgensen View Post
    I kind of tripped over your ride report. I saw your title and thought "9 days to ride across the US, that's not so tough" having rode from Sacramento to Asheville in 6 and had aching joints to show for it. Then read and realized you meant there AND back in 9 days. Now that's entirely different.

Great report and pics. Definitely a trip to remember.

Last time i crossed {Cincinnati to Portland} we [with a riding buddy] took nine days one way..[out] decided that was even more than we wanted. But were trying to get there on time for [his] grand daughter's predicted birth. We took 12 days coming home, all US & state roads...much nicer trip.
    Ron Prior {AMA member 30+ years,MOA member 20+years}
    Milford,Oh
    2002 KLT
    2004 Roadster