Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Schuberth Helmets

I bought the Concept because it seemed to have everything I needed ~ the internal sun-visor is so cool. However I find the "venting" to be almost non-existant and in the rain I have to leave it open or I'm completely blind. Odd fitting too; they say the sizes run small which I would have to agree with. I've taken a spoon to the inside of the helmet to get rid of the pressure points and that has made a huge improvement. Still, for a long ride I wear my AGV.
    Paul "Oly" Olsen
    BMWMO 109314
    AMA
    Ask me about my pet peeve

Post Schubert Helmets

My brother uses a Schubert and he does say that the sizes run small, loves his visor, but helmet seems to be much heavier than my flip up HJC. I'm told the Austin PD Motorcycle Patrol all use HJC. I'm happy with mine, but I'm not sure it provides the protection of the Schubert.
    Blog: http://swriding.blogspot.com
    Current Bike 1979 BMW 100RT; 2013 BMW R1200RT 90th Anniversary Edition; 2008 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic 105th Anniversary Edition

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar

Best soap for removing bugs and snot

Well I have sneezed in my helmet...

Anyway the best thing I have found for cleaning my helmet and motorcycle is Rokeach soap. Yes, it is a brand name but many people simply call it "Kosher Soap" because it is kosher.

The stuff is the best thing I have ever found. It is so good I have my mother send it to me from NJ cause I can not buy it locally.

-=Brad
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

4. 11-23-2003, 06:24 PM

picaresque

Schuberth Helmets

I find them to be overly expensive and noisy, but the drop down sun visor is the feature that made me buy one. I am not a big fan of flip front helmets (way too noisy), but if I could find a standard full-face with the trick sun visor, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.