Thread: Pic O' the week

Pic O' the week

I was just wondering why the picture of the week hasn't been changed, this week. I like seeing the new photos!! (nothing against the current photo, of course!)

Someone on vacation, or asleep at the switch?

SNC1923
    Thanks for asking, Josh. I was wondering the same thing myself. Once in a while the "Picture of the Week" lapses into the "Picture of a Fortnight" or the "Picture of the 'When We Can Get to It'."

I'm sure it's not the web team's highest priority and that other, more pressing concerns take precedence. Frankly, the website has become an interesting, dynamic place with content changing at a rate near constant--which I think is wonderful.

Maybe this gentle nudge will get the POW back on track. I look for it every week, either late Sunday night or first thing Monday morning. . . . It's one of my favorite features.

rlswim
    I'm not complaining since it is my bike ;-) I was wondering the same, though!

Small glitch. Fixing...

USERNAME
    Quote Originally Posted by knary
    Small glitch. Fixing...
    i guess that italy report is taking all your spare time...

HAH

Problem fixed.
    A minor issue with the server datestamp and how the PHP code was munching it.

Thanks for the heads up.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program:

SNC1923
    Thanks!

Mmmmmmm. . . . Bratwurst. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by knary
    HAH

Problem fixed.
    A minor issue with the server datestamp and how the PHP code was munching it.

Thanks for the heads up.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program:

How do you frame a picture like this weeks Pic of the Week while riding. I like it and on a Roadster to boot

Now to the serious stuff...I WANT one of those brats.
    Pass the mustard and UP THE REVOLUTION!

St. Paul Pioneer Press , Minneapolis Star Tribune

R4RandR
    Quote Originally Posted by M1ka
    How do you frame a picture like this weeks Pic of the Week while riding. I like it and on a Roadster to boot
    Good question. I think by taking about five pictures in a row! Often they are blurry since the wind has a slight affect on the camera's stability. I was hoping to get my head in the mirror on that one; there are a few other blooper pics I have trying.

So I am not the only one that thinks of doing experiments like that. I have mastered the blurry ones now I hope to get an excellent picture like this pic of the week
    Pass the mustard and UP THE REVOLUTION!

St. Paul Pioneer Press , Minneapolis Star Tribune

Quote Originally Posted by M1ka
    So I am not the only one that thinks of doing experiments like that. I have mastered the blurry ones now I hope to get an excellent picture like this pic of the week
    I've been afraid to try this, so far. I figure I'll either end up with a broken camera, or a great shot of my bike, inches from hitting the ground. At least it would look interesting!