Thread: Anybody from the Boston area?

Hybrid View

Isaac

Question Anybody from the Boston area?

Wondering if anyone is riding up from the Boston area. I plan to leave on Friday and back on Sunday.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac
    Wondering if anyone is riding up from the Boston area. I plan to leave on Friday and back on Sunday.
    I am in Newburyport, leaving early Friday. Coming home Saturday afternoon.

Doug

Isaac
    I also plan to leave early in order to spend time at the rally on Friday. When do you plan do leave? What do you ride ?

Isaac

04 BMW K1200GT

dugmar
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac
    I also plan to leave early in order to spend time at the rally on Friday. When do you plan do leave? What do you ride ?

Isaac

04 BMW K1200GT
    I was thinking 5-6AM. I was also thinking minimal highway, so I may be taking a route that is too slow for you.

I ride an '02 1150GS

Unregistered
    Wow, 5-6AM is a little too early for me... have a great ride ! Anyway, it will be great to ride together sometime.. my email is 'isaacn@orbotech.com', please send an email so we can be in touch

Isaac

dugmar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Wow, 5-6AM is a little too early for me... have a great ride ! Anyway, it will be great to ride together sometime.. my email is 'isaacn@orbotech.com', please send an email so we can be in touch

Isaac
    Yeah, I'm an early riser/rider. I like the early morning when the roads are empty and the air is cool. I will drop you a line.

Doug

Unregistered

Leaving around 1:00 pm Friday from Amherst NH

Hi,

My girlfriend and I are planning on leaving around 1 PM from Amherst,NH. Initial plan is to head up Rt 13 towards Rt 89 to the Vt border. No Plan yet for getting to Burlington from the border.

We'll be ridin 2 up.. on my R1150R...

email me @ jrosenth @ adelphia.net

dugmar
    I am postponing as well due to the rain, may leave around 1 myself.

Doug