Thread: I am pre registrated ..now what do I do ?

I am pre registrated ..now what do I do ?

Been pre registrated for several months . How is the registration completed ....should I had gotten something in the mail or is it completed on site?

callmethebreeze

Talking Registration

Quote Originally Posted by mosrrt
    Been pre registrated for several months . How is the registration completed ....should I had gotten something in the mail or is it completed on site?
    You should have gotten a paper receipt via snail mail. Follow up with the girls at MOA on Monday. Good Luck
    Breeze

I did not get anything from USPS but I did print off reg. # from the internet ???

callmethebreeze

Registration

I did not get anything from USPS but I did print off reg. # from the internet ???
    That should work. The vols in the Tent will be able to find your registration okay.
    Have fun. Have a Long Trail with us on Friday 4-8PM.

Breeze

Pre-registrated

Just pull up to the registration tent, and go to the pre-registration side. The registration workers will take care of everything else. Your pre-registration documents are there. Having the receipt helps but is not requeired.

Josh

Good . Thanks for the help . So where are the Long Trails going to be Friday 4-8 ??
    Mike

Good . Thanks for the help . So where are the Long Trails going to be Friday 4-8 ??
    Mike
    Beer Tent.
    Steve O. - MOA #122171
    '05 R12GS, '76 CB200 (wife's)
    '91 K100RS, '87 Honda CBR1000 Hurricane, '84 Yamaha FJ1100, '85 Honda VF500F, '76 Yamaha RD400, '82 Honda XL500... and more