Thread: I am pre registrated ..now what do I do ?

I am pre registrated ..now what do I do ?

Been pre registrated for several months . How is the registration completed ....should I had gotten something in the mail or is it completed on site?

Zen Motorcyclist callmethebreeze's Avatar

Talking Registration

Quote Originally Posted by mosrrt
    Been pre registrated for several months . How is the registration completed ....should I had gotten something in the mail or is it completed on site?
    You should have gotten a paper receipt via snail mail. Follow up with the girls at MOA on Monday. Good Luck
    Breeze
    In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few-- Suzuki Roshi

I did not get anything from USPS but I did print off reg. # from the internet ???

Zen Motorcyclist callmethebreeze's Avatar

Registration

I did not get anything from USPS but I did print off reg. # from the internet ???
    That should work. The vols in the Tent will be able to find your registration okay.
    Have fun. Have a Long Trail with us on Friday 4-8PM.

Breeze
    In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few-- Suzuki Roshi

Pre-registrated

Just pull up to the registration tent, and go to the pre-registration side. The registration workers will take care of everything else. Your pre-registration documents are there. Having the receipt helps but is not requeired.

Josh

Good . Thanks for the help . So where are the Long Trails going to be Friday 4-8 ??
    Mike

Good . Thanks for the help . So where are the Long Trails going to be Friday 4-8 ??
    Mike
    Beer Tent.
    Steve O. - MOA #122171
    '05 R12GS, '76 CB200 (wife's)
    '91 K100RS, '87 Honda CBR1000 Hurricane, '84 Yamaha FJ1100, '85 Honda VF500F, '76 Yamaha RD400, '82 Honda XL500... and more