Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beer Garden DJ schedule.

BUBBAZANETTI

Beer Garden DJ schedule.

Hi everyone,

a few changes in the schedule for the "Guest DJ's" at the beer garden. to better facilitate the needs of the evenings performers we will be opening the PA up to guest DJ's from 4-5pm then again, after the nights performance from 11-1pm. This will make things go a lot smoother not only for our featured performers, but for those of you who are going to be sharing your music. Some opportunity may open up at the rally to allow for music between 5pm and when the bands go on, this info will be made available at the rally.

Try to keep your playlists to around 1/2 hour as to allow everyone who wants a chance to dj to do so.

The openings are as follows:

4-4:30, 4:30-5, 11-11:30, 11:30-12, 12-12:30 and 12:30-1 on both Thursday and Friday

please PM me if you're interested in a spot, i don't need a comprehensive playlist, but a general idea of what you're gonna do would be good.

Thanks,
    Bubba

BUBBAZANETTI
    Thursday:

4:00-4:30 - Drif10
    4:30-5:00 - Kbasa
    11:00-11:30
    11:30-12:00
    12:00-12:30
    12:30-1:00

Friday:

4:00-4:30
    4:30-5:00 - Malcolm
    11:00-11:30 - Snoone
    11:30-12:00 - beemerron
    12:00-12:30
    12:30-1:00

Keep em' comming!
    Last edited by BubbaZanetti; 07-19-2006 at 06:11 PM.

Unregistered
    I can't PM here, but I'll take the 1600 slot on Thursday, warm up for kbasa.

Drif10

BUBBAZANETTI
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    I can't PM here, but I'll take the 1600 slot on Thursday, warm up for kbasa.

Drif10

cool man, i recognize that name from elsewhere

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaZanetti
    cool man, i recognize that name from elsewhere
    I disavow any knowledge of that person, place, or things said there...

BUBBAZANETTI
    Come on guys! 8 spots still left, there has to be more music lovers than this!!!

I never subject "friends and associates" to my musical tastes. (plus, the Pod is stayin' home). However, if I were to take a shift, you could expect:
    "Side one" of Free Jazz by Ornette Coleman. Or half of Hanging Gardens by The Necks.

Zen Motorcyclist callmethebreeze's Avatar

Music

Come on guys! 8 spots still left, there has to be more music lovers than this!!!
    Bubba,
    How about hooking up XM Online? Bring a notebook and you're good to go.

Breeze

Can't wait to hear Sausage Boy's selections from those "too hip for you" new bands such as Salon Boys, Fugue State, High Tannin, and who could forget Sled Dog Scat????
    My preferences run to Blind Mississippi White Boy Pig Feets Dupree, but I digress.
    In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few-- Suzuki Roshi

BUBBAZANETTI
    Quote Originally Posted by Callmethebreeze
    Bubba,
    How about hooking up XM Online? Bring a notebook and you're good to go.

Breeze

Can't wait to hear Sausage Boy's selections from those "too hip for you" new bands such as Salon Boys, Fugue State, High Tannin, and who could forget Sled Dog Scat????
    My preferences run to Blind Mississippi White Boy Pig Feets Dupree, but I digress.

sadly, i only have a desktop, but maybe i should bring my sirius for any dead spots in the dj time!

SNOONE
    Hey Bubba,

Putting together a playlist for 1/2 hr is harder than you think. Average song is 4 or 5 minutes which means out of an entire ipod collection one needs to pick 6 or 7 or in my case 5 including one semi extended dead tune. 5 out of 18,000 possible files hmmmm. What do I do . I can't decide

Quote Originally Posted by snoone
    Hey Bubba,

Putting together a playlist for 1/2 hr is harder than you think. Average song is 4 or 5 minutes which means out of an entire ipod collection one needs to pick 6 or 7 or in my case 5 including one semi extended dead tune. 5 out of 18,000 possible files hmmmm. What do I do . I can't decide
    Can that one Dead tune be Franklin's Tower?

BUBBAZANETTI
    Quote Originally Posted by snoone
    Hey Bubba,

lol,

i'm thinking you could possibly get another 1/2 hour, i wouldn't want to deprive the members of an mp3 collection like that, hahah

SNOONE
    Quote Originally Posted by tessler
    Can that one Dead tune be Franklin's Tower?
    It's not Franklin's Tower but it takes a little over 8 minutes

I can do 4:30-5:00 on Friday.

SNOONE
    lol,

i'm thinking you could possibly get another 1/2 hour, i wouldn't want to deprive the members of an mp3 collection like that, hahah
    Just in case there are empty slots I created two 1/2 playlists. One Dead and one undead