Thread: Yeee-hah!!!!!!!Done with work!!!!

Yeee-hah!!!!!!!Done with work!!!!

I don't have to be back to work until a week from Tuesday. I'm halfway packed - I'll be off tomorrow AM from Bloomington IN. Lake Erie Area tomorrow night, then Niagara Falls, Adirondacks and finally the rally. Bed & Breakfasts all the way. Look for the Piedmont Red K75 with a sidecar, loaded down with every skien of yarn and bolt of fabric that my wife makes me strap on along the way.

See you there!
    2008 K1200GT 2003 R1200CLC/Hannigan
    "Colts win 2007 Superbowl with new running back"

Last duty day for me! Then VACATION!

Bad part: 95 degrees already at 9AM and supposed to hit 100 with 120+ heat index.
    Even worst news: My duty days are 24 hours!

Quote Originally Posted by MrFloyd
    I don't have to be back to work until a week from Tuesday. I'm halfway packed - I'll be off tomorrow AM from Bloomington IN. Lake Erie Area tomorrow night, then Niagara Falls, Adirondacks and finally the rally. Bed & Breakfasts all the way. Look for the Piedmont Red K75 with a sidecar, loaded down with every skien of yarn and bolt of fabric that my wife makes me strap on along the way.

See you there!

Right behind you Floyd . Leaving Warsaw around 7 a.m. tomorrow and doing the Ohio, Penn, N.Y. route to go to Niagra Falls Monday morning. Don't have to be back until July 29th.. YEEEE HAAAAAA

Unregistered

Smile

No more work. Retired last year.