Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tire Balance Beads

No worries, Wanderer.

So, AZwoodman, do you work for these folks or no?
    Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

Balance Beads

With my hand on the Bible, NO I DO NOT!!
    As for being attacked how about the way I have been since I posted about some minor little thing like balance beads that I thought other riders could benefit from. Try them or don't I could care less but why keep attacking me?
    I'm sorry if this concept of balance beads has overwhelmed any of you! But it really is no big deal to me if anyone uses this product or not. In fact I would rather this post be eliminated all together!!!!!! I am sure glad all the riders I have made friends with over the years are nothing like the few on here that have made my new experience here an absolute nightmare! I am embarrased to have spent any amount of money to join this group! I know there are many decent members here like the few that PM'd me. Never the less I can't imagine myself ever wanting to contribute my experience and knowledge to this group ever again. Now I know why so many motorcycle riders think of beemer riders as being full of themselves!!

Quote Originally Posted by azwoodman58
    With my hand on the Bible, NO I DO NOT!!
    Well, I think the confusion comes from some of the things you've posted. They sound like someone that worked for the beads guys.

Thanks for clearing that up.
    Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    I get sick for a couple of days and all sorts of stuff happens....
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

steviewonder
    Quote Originally Posted by azwoodman58
    Thank you for your kind words. We are extremely pleased with the phenomenal feedback we have been receiving from motorcyclists all over the US and Canada. We are getting quite a few MC dealers signing on as well.
    AZWoodman58, color me confused. I'm not attacking, but seeking more clarification.

You explicity deny "working for" the company that produces these balancing beads, but the above quoted paragraph from your own post definitely implies a business relationship. The last sentence is a sales progress report; how/why would that be so if you aren't involved in business way?

You stated you don't work for them. Are you involved in any other business relationship at any level with the manufacturer, inventor, distributor, dealer or other business-involved person or company?

I'm with Brad- I missed a few days due to login problems and I'm doing a ?HUH?

But I still wanna hear a consensus on how well these things work.
    2012 R1200GS

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

Crow18
    Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonder
    AZWoodman58, color me confused. I'm not attacking, but seeking more clarification...
    Post #24 looks to me like the content of an email sent to azwoodman58 (whom I assume is named Lenny) from someone at MCN named Robert.

It took a few readings to figure that out, though.

steviewonder
    Crow, you're right. After you said that I reread it and it does look like it came to AZWoodman58 rather than from him.

That makes everything a LOT clearer. Apologies to the Woodman !!!

Balance Beads

I was going to explain that but to be honest with you all I'm done trying to defend myself to people who don't have anything better to do than whine like children about something so trivial! You would think someone was trying to sell ocean front property in Phoenix on here by some of the reactions!
    For the record I am in the Hardwood Flooring Buisness here in Phoenix and have been for just over thirty years.

Herding Cats

Smile

I'm not sure about them there beads, but tell me more about that ocean-front property you have....

Hey Azwoodman - sorry for the poor reception. Your inclusion of the email from the guy at the bead place was kind of confusing (but I figgered it out).

Here is an idea - why don't some of you folks with wheel weights on your wheels order some beads and try them out for yourself. Replace the weights with the beads - it only takes about 20 minutes and I left my wheels on the bike. A couple of people have stated they would like more evaluations and there is only one way for that to happen!
    I don't work for the bead people either. I just saw this post, tried the things and like them. Guess maybe I could have made some accusations and sent the guy some PM's. Gee- why didn't I take that route???
    Don't winterize; Rounderize!
    www.yearroundriders.com

I'm about to have to replace my tires so I am tempted to try the beads. Because I'm broke, I may also be mounting the tires myself. This means I need some technical input: I've seen my former tire-guy (he just got out of business) really wrestling with my rear tire, using an unmotorised tire machine. Sometimes he needed three hands to get it done. Am I nuts for thinking I might be able to do this without such a machine? BTW this is a tubeless tire and a cross-spoke wheel.
    2012 R1200GS

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

TerryR90S

Dynabeads work

I purchased the beads as a result of reading this thread. Have installed them in tube tires and tubeless tires on multiple bikes. they work as advertised!

Tire Balance Beads

A few more post on here about the beads working and I might be inclined to say "I Told You So"
    I'm just glad after all the B.S. that has transpired on this thread that a few of you decided to try them and found they really do work!

Nobody answered Flash412

So why won't just using BB's work? Seems it would be a whole lot cheaper, we could buy a tube of them and share at the next rally.

DISCLAIMER - I don't work for no BB companies.