Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tires at the rally

BUBBAZANETTI

Tires at the rally

i just had a brainstorm,

i was looking online for a new set of pilot roads (or maybe Roadtecs, i'm considering a change) with the hopes of having them delivered then getting them to the dealer and installed in time for the national.

then i remembered

they do tires at the national!

anyone ever got tires at the MOA rally??? i guess i'm wondering if going this route is competetively priced (under or right around 300 dollars) for the aforementioned tires installed and balanced. i'd love the convenience, but don't want to pay crazy rates for it.

Bristol, Vermont - Gateway to The Green Mountains

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    C'mon Bubba you should know how to use the search thread

:wink
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

'99 '03 '06 National Co-Rally Chair Friedle's Avatar

Rally tires

Gee, sell motorcycle tires at a national motorcycle rally. Good idea, why didn't the MOA think of that.

Getting an early start on the weekend Bubba?

Friedle
    Ride fast safely

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaZanetti
    i'd love the convenience, but don't want to pay crazy rates for it.
    I believe the "tire nazi" will be there. Give him a shout.

http://www.azmctires.com/

raven

Tire nazi..........

My first job quite a few years ago was managing a hospital Laundry, two of my employees were older Italian women they (and several others in the hospital employ)had German tattoos, a number, tattooed on their arm.

Perhaps some folks don't quite understand the implications of "Nazi". Remembering the very few times the folks I met spoke of their experience, I wonder what's the deal with 'Tire Nazi' and the apparent pride of dealing with someone with that moniker.
    Last edited by raven; 07-07-2006 at 05:42 PM.

Unregistered

Talking

Not to be confused with the Seinfeld Soup Nazi!

BUBBAZANETTI
    Quote Originally Posted by Friedle
    Gee, sell motorcycle tires at a national motorcycle rally. Good idea, why didn't the MOA think of that.

Getting an early start on the weekend Bubba?

Friedle

lol, it was more a cost issue to me than anything, i just ordered some diablo stradas (i've heard good things) should be on in time for the rally...........

Quote Originally Posted by raven
    My first job quite a few years ago was managing a hospital Laundry, two of my employees were older Italian women they (and several others in the hospital employ)had German tattoos, a number, tattooed on their arm.

Perhaps some folks don't quite understand the implications of "Nazi". Remembering the very few times the folks I met spoke of their experience, I wonder what's the deal with 'Tire Nazi' and the apparent pride of dealing with someone with that moniker.
    I for one,am proud to be a friend of Rob's( said Tire Nazi) he's an intelligent,interesting,keep ya laughin'kind of guy. Do yerself a favour and introduce yourself to him,tell him I say hi.
    Nose

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    He might be smart and intelligent, but I still think the name is in poor taste and I will not do any business with him. Just as he has the right to have the name he chooses, I have the right to think less of him and to not do business with him.

I will defend to the death someone's right to be an idiot; but it doesn't mean I have to like them
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

SNOONE
    How about Seinfeld eating soup from the Soup Nazi?

Tire Crazy

Tire Nazi = Tire Crazy....everyone knows this. I can't believe you haven't heard that expression before....This man is trying to make a living. He is a motorcycle owner and rider, has been for years. He isn't a big corporation that could care less whether you bought your tires from him or not. Man this is how he puts gas in his tank.

I can't believe he is being maligned on this forum, maybe putting his business, at rallies, at risk because someone doesn't like the name of his business? Especially, by someone who has BMW MOA Foundation director after his name. I don't know what that means but it looks official to me. Someone might think that this belief is held by the BMW MOA?

I have heard of him and have been told he is fair and will give you a good deal on tires. Hope people won't decide they aren't gonna check him out because of his business name or because of what someone has said on here......damn

callmethebreeze

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by BradfordBenn
    He might be smart and intelligent, but I still think the name is in poor taste and I will not do any business with him. Just as he has the right to have the name he chooses, I have the right to think less of him and to not do business with him.

I will defend to the death someone's right to be an idiot; but it doesn't mean I have to like them
    Brad,
    Robert's company is Arizona Motorcycle Tire Company (AZMC). Others have referred to him as the "Tire Nazi" because of his obsessive, harsh, unrelenting and at times intolerant attitudes about TIRES. He is opionionated about many things especially MOTORCYCLES and TIRES. He actually prefers to be called Captain Blasto.
    With respect to your willingness to defend idiocy with your life, whew, take a breath man.
    I am .......stupified ........

Breeze

Quote Originally Posted by BradfordBenn

In defense of my friend Rob,he's forgotten more'bout motorcycles than you'll ever know Ben,and i'd pay money to be present,if you had the courage to engage him in conversation.It'd be a case of bringin'a knife to a gun fight.Rob's for real,anyone that knows him will agree.Amen
    Nose

japyke

Friedle owes apology

If I'm not mistaken our friend bubbazanetti simply wanted to know if tires at the rally were available at fair market pricing. In reply he received a sarcastic response from a Rally co-chair. If the Rally chairs are not courteous and respectful what can we expect at the rally?