Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Pics of the Rally Site!

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Thanks for doing this
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

How about this for a some sweet camping space?

Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

I can almost hear the bikes and see them lined up here.

Hey Paul, to link these, I clicked on teh photo and then on the "All sizes" button. I picked the size I liked, then right clicked on the image itself and selected "copy image location".

Coming back over here, I clicked the little yellow button and pasted the location right in. It sounds complicated, but it's really pretty easy. If you hit "Quote" on this post, you can see how the web address of the picture is between the two IMG markers.

Thanks for taking those! Last time I saw the site, it was cold and pouring rain!
    Dave Swider
    Marin County, CA

Some bikes. Some with motors, some without.

skiziks
    Quote Originally Posted by KBasa
    How about this for a some sweet camping space?

That photo is of the "MALL" already designated as a "picnic area and gathering spot". All the other photos show acres of grass and NO trees.

Tell me it ain't so????

vtpaul
    Quote Originally Posted by skiziks
    That photo is of the "MALL" already designated as a "picnic area and gathering spot". All the other photos show acres of grass and NO trees.

Tell me it ain't so????

There are other trees scattered around but not many. If camping is allowed everywhere, like I've seen at previous rallies, you can find shade if you get here early. Then again, this is Vermont and excessive sunshine has not historically been a problem.

There is a lot of indoor area also, some of it airconditioned where you can hide from the harsh Vermont summer heat. I gotta say, I wouldn't worry about too much sun, with the rain we've been having lately you may find yourself wishing for sun.

The temperature varies quite a bit between day and night, if it is hot in the day, it will be great at night to listen to the entertainment and partake in liquid refreshment!

Bristol, Vermont - Gateway to The Green Mountains
    Quote Originally Posted by vtpaul
    There are other trees scattered around but not many. If camping is allowed everywhere, like I've seen at previous rallies, you can find shade if you get here early. Then again, this is Vermont and excessive sunshine has not historically been a problem.

There is a lot of indoor area also, some of it airconditioned where you can hide from the harsh Vermont summer heat. I gotta say, I wouldn't worry about too much sun, with the rain we've been having lately you may find yourself wishing for sun.

The temperature varies quite a bit between day and night, if it is hot in the day, it will be great at night to listen to the entertainment and partake in liquid refreshment!
    Sunscreen is a must!
    For years, the third week of July has been our "family vacation time" and historicaly, there has been great weather. I'm looking forward to having a great time in the sun meeting and greeting riders from all over.
    As mentioned in threads before, there are plenty of swimming holes all over the state. Just ride with your swim suit on under you gear. OR, find one of the suit optional spots.