Thread: Vendor Question?

roadrider

Vendor Question?

Our first National Rally and I have been told that there are quite a few vendors at the Rally. I am interested in having custom seats made for a 05 LT, as the 05 seat is less comfortable than the 03 we had. With all the choices out there, it would be nice to be able to actually see, sit on and talk to a few seat vendors before making my decision on which is best for me. Are there Rally vendor $ deals etc. Is there a vendor list (even last years) that is available to see what and how many vendors participate?

highway

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Here is a list of the 2005 Vendors http://www.bmwmoa.org/rally/rally05/vendors.htm

Some vendors do Rally Specials
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride

roadrider
    Quote Originally Posted by BradfordBenn
    Here is a list of the 2005 Vendors http://www.bmwmoa.org/rally/rally05/vendors.htm

Thanks; I did not see any seat vendors listed, unless Cee Bailey shows up with their seats. I already requested information and pricing over a month ago from Cee Bailey and all I received back was:

I am going to give your email to our seat dept. If we can do your request then you and I can go over pricing. His name is Danny and I will tell him to email you about your questions.
    Thanks,
    Chris Sandoval

I don't mind waiting if the quality is worth it, but they seem really slow in the response category

highway
    Last edited by roadrider; 05-08-2006 at 03:32 AM.

BOKRIJDER
    Highway,

I've never done business with CB, but most vendors are totally blitzed with sales at this time of year. Not preaching, as I'm as guilty as anyone. I've been waiting for responses to questions submitted to a couple of well known suppliers. I've done business with them before and received prompt replies, therefore I know that the delays are not their normal manner of doing business.

Motard

Quote Originally Posted by BradfordBenn

That list is not complete!
    Bob Weis
    '04 K12RS - Hannigan Hack
    www.earplugco.com

Slowpoke & Proud of It! BRADFORDBENN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobmws
    That list is not complete!
    i agree, I just found the link and am sharing it.
    -=Brad

It isn't what you ride, it is if you ride