Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Everyone who's going to the Vermont rally, raise your hands!

Encumbered by employment BouncinBob's Avatar

Unhappy Work stinks

Most of the time I make a national it is because I am between employers, or consulting.

Can't come. financial reporting is a busy department the month after a quarter ends. Especially at publicly traded Bank holding company that is closing on another bank right after reporting ends. Gonna be a sad summer for riding.
    Bouncin Bob Malehorn
    Treasurer - BMWMOA
    Mentor OH
    98 K12RS RIP
    02 K12RS
    03 R1150R Hers
    69 H1

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Nye
    Hey that Sherpa Mayberry is a great gig.

I saw his setup in Georgia and it looked very comfortable and well organized.

I really like the camping option because then the nocturnal festivities can be fully experienced. If you don't want to carry your own stuff it is a great deal. Plus his tents are on the large size for what I would carry on my bike, plus you get an air mattress.

I also have some pretty good info that the Sherpa camp will be in a nice spot at our rally. If he has not sold out yet he will so if you are lurking on this thread and have an interest you should book now.

Best,
    I lurk when I can, been pretty busy lately and just saw this post. Thanks Rob!

I just closed the double tent reservation system this morning as I'm out of 7x9 tents. Was going to buy a bunch more from Coleman, but found out that their rain flies are too short this year, and didn't want to waste money on tents that won't hold up to say, 60 mph winds like we saw in Lima (and I don't like wet customers!).

Later this week, I'll open an option to use the 7x7 tent for two folks (smaller tent, double vs queen air mattress, but will still supply two sleeping bags, pillows, chairs, etc). Won't be much of a price break, I'll only drop the price $10 as I still have to do more work for the double occupancy.

I only have about 15 tents left, and on average, I'm close to getting one reservation a day for this event, so you can do the math....

Also, if you want to be on a waiting list for the full size double, go ahead and drop me a note at ted@sherpamayberry.com. I had a few cancel last year, so you might get lucky.