2013 Hiawatha Rally--Minnesota
BMW Motorcycle Owners Club of Minnesota presents:
The 37th Annual Hiawatha Rally
May 31 - June 2, 2013
Money Creek Haven Campground, near Houston, MN
GPS Coordinates: N 43 49.221' W 091 37.262'
Rally fee includes Friday and Saturday night camping in the bluff country of southeastern Minnesota.
Money Creek Haven Campground includes:
- Grassy, shaded tent sites
- Hot showers
- Spring-fed swimming pool
- Volleyball and horseshoe areas
- Game room
- Pool-side patio
- Wi-Fi available
- Thursday camping available and payable to Money Creek Haven
- Self-guided tours all weekend and a Ride for Pie Friday afternoon.
- 24 hour coffee, tea, water and lemonade
- Vendors on site
- Demo rides by Leo's South--Friday AND Saturday
- BMWMOA's SMARTrainer (scheduled)
- Door prizes and awards
- Rally pin to first 350 attendees
- Custom rally T-shirts made in front of your very eyes (you pay)
- Friday evening soup and roast your own hot dogs until gone
- Awesome live music Friday night by Left Wing Bourbon
- Saturday morning pancake breakfast for an extra fee
- Guided dual-sport (GS) ride Saturday
- Thrilling field events Saturday afternoon with prizes
- BBQ Dinner Saturday night
- Sunday morning worship service
- Sunday morning treats for the ride home
$40 per person - pre-registration accepted until 5/12/2013 ($20 children ages 7-15)
$45 per person - registration on site starting at 12:00 Friday. ($25 children ages 7-15)
Children 6 and under free!
Preregistration forms and more infomation [url]www.bmwmocm.com/Rally.htm[/url]
Questions? Email: [email]2013HiawathaRally@gmail.com[/email]
Wouldn't miss this for the world
Thanks to all who work so hard to make this event a success! Two more weeks...can't wait!
How high's the water, Papa? (Johnny Cash)
Is there any word on how high the water is at Money Creek? I saw "Flash Flood warnings" last night, for that corner of the state.